Pages

Sunday, April 22

awkward first post

Just trying to claim my spot in this blog world while my name is still available, but who am I kidding since no one spells their name like me with no 'e'.

I have been contemplating blogging for a couple years, but have always let the inner critic deny me the chance. Now that I realize that everyone and their mother has a blog it seems silly not to have one as well (even if it's just me and my cats that ever see these posts).  

A little bit about me... I'm originally from Indiana, but moved to the front range of Colorado a couple of years ago.  Nick, my boyfriend, and our cats made the trek to try somewhere besides the mid section of the states. It's been a great move for us professionally, culturally and emotionally.

Since moving here I've become a sucker for any decent DIY project found on pinterest or crafty blogs. Anyone who is going to show me how to do something for myself in a less expensive and clever way - I'm all ears. There is something to be said about making something yourself the way you see fit instead of just consuming what is offered.

Over the next few weeks I plan to get some recipes, projects, and inspiration posted that might be of significance to like-minded individuals. I hope to see you back here again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment