Pages

Saturday, June 2

t shirt headband

Alright, there have been way too many t-shirt pinterest projects floating around lately for me not to try one. I checked out Love Stitched, and she has a lovely knotted jersey headband tutorial.  I highly recommend visiting her pretty little blog.  

The only thing that I didn't follow perfectly is the closure of the headband.  I stitched up the ends so I wouldn't have to cut and glue the additional fabric into place.  This method works just as well from what I can tell.  


The headband is soft and really comfortable.  It took maybe ten minutes to make after gathering supplies.  T-shirts seem to work best.  I tried some fabric scraps, but other material does not want to stretch and flex the way jersey material does.

If you're looking for a quick and gratifying pinterest project, be sure to pin this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment