Pages

Sunday, August 12

meet pinterest, my wedding planner

Hi, my name is Ashly.  I have a pinterest addiction.

No, seriously, our wedding board has taken over my leisurely web surfing time.

I am a planner, but now pinterest has upped the level of planning.  I would estimate I spend at least two hours a day scouring the internet for dresses, decorations, and hairstyles all for one day.  It seems excessive, especially since the wedding is still thirteen months away.  I'm just hoping that this effort will help decision making go smoothly and provide a visualization for those who are assisting me with shopping and crafting.
I'm dubbing the look and feel 'vintage garden' for the time being.  If it is a shade of green and has a earthly feel to it, I want it on this board.   This screenshot is also a time-stamp for the board to show where I was thirteen months out.  This board will probably grow exponentially as I plan other aspects of the ceremony and reception... so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment